Never Skimp When Hiring A Real Estate Agent To Represent You…
An agent is so much more than whose sign is in your yard, or the one who drives you around and shows you homes. Both of those are the barest beginnings of selling or buying a house. Ponder the following:
1) Price negotiations, list or sell, the 20 pages of contracts and disclosures, all with legal ramifications for both buyer and seller.
2) Terms, conditions, repairs, and who pays for them.
3) Navigating escrow instructions, addendums, title search, preliminary title report requires approval, do you know how to decipher?
4) Inspections, radon, mold, the arbitration agreement.
5) Appraisal, loan conditions, funding conditions, contingency removals and protecting you before they are removed.
6) Deposits, releasing any cash through escrow, and finally closing escrow and recording the transaction, coordinating with the county assessor, and recorder.
STILL THINK A REAL ESTATE AGENT ISN’T A GREAT IDEA?? EXACTLY…DON’T LEAVE A HOME WITHOUT ONE.