The dream of home ownership is one that should be attainable for all Americans and none more than veterans and current military personnel.
Lenders always look for indicators of reliability in potential homeowners. Your status as a veteran brings with it an assumption of responsibility and maturity that can prove invaluable during the loan process.
BENEFITS OF A VA LOAN
The benefits of a VA loan are more than just relaxed qualifying guidelines and low or no down payment financing.
- 0% Down* or Minimum Down Payment
- Favorable Terms
- Easier to Qualify
- Lower Payments
- No Mortgage Insurance Payments
- Great Refinance Options
Mortgage insurance is not required because the loans are guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, further lowering monthly payments compared to a conventional loan.
Many eligible veterans choose to refinance their current home loan at a lower VA rate.
*0% Down Payment VA loan amounts vary by county since location affects the value of a house. A Premier Funding Network mortgage expert can provide the exact amount available for your desired neighborhood.
There are specific eligibility requirements associated with a VA loan. You may be eligible if you meet one or more of the following conditions:
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime.
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have more than six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves.
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
Veterans and current military members considering a home purchase or a refinancing should give Premier Funding Network a call so that we can explain in detail all of the advantages that a VA loan can provide.
Above all, at Premier Funding Network we appreciate your service and will go above and beyond to take care of your goals in buying a home.