Buyer and Sellers: Some Do’s and Dont’s…
1) Do write your best offer first. Likely you won’t get a counter due to the number of offers the listing agent has to review with their clients.
2) Do be flexible on closing dates and open to rent backs. When everyone is offering over list price, other considerations will make the difference.
3) Don’t be demanding on repairs for obvious reasons.
1) Do skip the urges to remodel or spend needless improvement money. This is your market.
2) Having said that, do accent with white. Interior paint, touch ups, accessories added. Clean and bright.
3) Do stage— this is about neutralizing your personal fingerprints, so the buyers can envision themselves in your home.
4) Seller—don’t become a contingent buyer. That is a weakness in any contract.
For all you mortage needs and questions, give us a call at Premier Funding Network. 714-283-9900